Thursday, May 19, 2011

whole day outside, yet being locked-out of own home!!

traffic along Jalan Sg Buloh at 7am

smooth traffic at Kota Damansara Exit to NKVE

Karak tunnel - east bound at 8am



It's been tremendous effort having to curb with the heat at project site for continuous 8 working hours! I think the temperature within the project site has been scorch up to 40 degree and airconditioned room has never been much appreciated as today!!

It's almost 6pm when we round-up everything which also means that I am 'late' for the scheduled journey home -  I hate driving through the Karak-Bentong stretch during dusk!! and it doesn't help either when I have to drive through it during thunderstorm - the winding road tend to be slippery and beyond dusk it's so dark that you can't identify any running water before it's too late-meaning your car tyres already squirm on top of it and you get the schock of the ride!

spot the magnificent cloud formation while driving along east coast hiway that evening




it was getting dark westbound, but leaving clear blue skies behind me..





Anyway, I reach home by 8pm only to be locked-out of my own home!! Hubby ain't around and I dont have my set of keys with me *doink*