Thursday, May 5, 2011

catching up running nose in Besut

I wakes up in the morning with my flu has getting worse than previous evening and I didn't have any medication with me right now, so need to survive on running nose for another 12 hours or so before I reach home!

Breakfast at Permai Park Inn was nothing exceptional - the variations I would say - a typical for that grade of hotel. No further complain though. My colleague and I, has taken our time at our leisure pace eventhough we should be reaching Besut by 10:30am but we only leave the hotel at 10am and it's going to take an hour or so to reach our destination.

We are following a new route this morning rather than the usual coastal route, but I'm not sure whether it's going to get us to Besut any faster than usual 1hr 15mins. So, we shall see..