Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Technical course at SAS International Convention Centre in Kuantan

I was away in Kuantan for a technical course at SAS International Convention Centre in Kuantan. My colleague and I, reach Kuantan from Kuala Lumpur on Monday evening and check ourselves in Zenith Hotel. Awesome new hotel (yeah..yeahh..awesome when I compare it to those 4-Star hotels that I've been to so far..hehe..) Anyway ,we did enjoy our stay!!

I have a deluxe room with king bed all by myself, however the view was 'disasterous' - it overlook the convention centre huge  metal deck roof!! Bathroom was spacious, with separate bath tub and shower and no lock to the sliding door - hehe!!
I got myself a huge king bed - of course netbook is mine!

flat tv some reading materials and working desk

sliding door to bath room ...hihi

various selection of tables and chairs to suit your dining style and preference at the buffet

special corner for group diners

waiting lounge at the lobby

Convention Hall - part the course am attending