Thursday, May 12, 2011

Presenting at Lipis Municipal Board Meeting

Start my day early, as I have to make arrangement to meet up with my colleague at Skypark where he'll be arriving from Tioman for the presentation and another colleague will come and drive us all to Kuala Lipis.

Everything seems to turn out well, except that I realised that I have misplaced my broadband dogle and it is nowhere to be found. Lunch was not at the usual place but we do had our quick lunch anyway. We made it to the Municipal building on time, but instead of following the schedule of starting the meeting at 230pm, it has somehow dragged on to start only at 3pm. And despite an earlier brief that each participants were allocated 10 minutes each, all three of teams have presented more than that, leaving us as the last team to present at the very end of the day. I hate it when we were left at the mercy of others and can't do much about it-like the whole thing being dreaded way to the evening, and wasted our precious time doing practically nothing except filling-in the time with babling away. It was 530pm when we finally done and there's a 'tea break' where we had to 'show face'...ay..yay..yay..drag on..

So, when we finally leave Lipis, it was already 630pm and dark cloud has already unleash its storm!! So, we can't speed much and we finally reach Kuala Lumpur at 8pm!