Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Notorious traffic congestion caused me a FLIGHT

OMG!! it was 7.45am and I was still idling at a non-moving traffic trying to pass through the Bukit Jelutong exit to get myself into the ELITE Hiway  to KLIA and I've been at the same spot since 7am (given to the fact that I only moved a few inches)!! And I have to check-in the least at 805am!! GOSHH!! even if my managed to get through the BJ exit now, I still had like 15 minutes ride at 150km/hr!!!!


800am - am still here!! OMG!!!! I'm so going to miss my flight!! and I had a meeting in Kuantan at 1030am!!! OMG! OMG!!
(I know, all this while i've been driving my way to Kuantan but this time around I have to extend my journey further east to Terengganu for another meeting the very next day, and the idea of driving all the way through from Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu via Kuantan is seems - notoriously gruelling task to do for a time-packed schedule!!)

I had to make decision which actually the only decision that I was left to do - try to get out from the jam and drive my way to Kuantan! darn!!! with all this bad weather, what a day to start with....