Tuesday, May 17, 2011

head over heels again for Paris!

I just watch the famous traveler-Samantha Brown via TLC, walking down the Champs-Elysees and those magnificent avenue brings back the memory of Paris back then in February 2010. And I strongly agrees with Samantha that Paris is so femininely spectacular!! When you walk by the road, admiring the architecture, and the atmosphere... wow, it's so much more in that metropolis that I have not been, seen and done!! and I'm all eager to set foot again in Paris!!

I even stay up to catch its re-run at 330am! the Metro, the river cruise..the effect always-'cinematic' !! And most of all, I must admit the new tagline as Samantha puts it "You dont just love paris, you fall for'em" was all true for me!! the after effect was so strong!!


Oh, and these are among my favorite shots taken from  National Geographic Travel Photo




Paris, France

Photograph by Andrew Bell, My Shot
On a cold and bright winter afternoon, Parisians and tourists stroll around the marbled plaza of the Palais de Chaillot with a view of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Built in 1889, the tower stands 1,063 feet, or 81 stories, tall.

Parc du Champ de Mars, Paris

Photograph by Sisse Brimberg & Cotton Coulson, Keenpress
Paris's iconic Eiffel Tower looms over one of the city's largest parks, the Parc du Champ de Mars (Field of Mars Park), site of numerous historic events—including the 1889 Universal Exposition for which the Eiffel Tower was erected.



Eiffel of Farmville    ;)