Friday, May 6, 2011

I've made it through the nite - driving on my own

You know what - I've made through the nite, driving on my own all the way from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur!!!! with additional condition that, I'm driving with stuffy-nose!

Well, we have all done with what we are supposed to do in Besut, and this time around I can't wait to head home-the stuffy nose is not giving me any benefit of traveling my way through the country.  I'm lucky that my colleague is driving half way through the journey - i think it's actually two-third of the whole journey from Besut to KL with a stop over in Kuantan to drop him off and I'll be continuing my journey from there on. We made a stop to refuel and another stop for tea-break at a place uniquely name Bandar Muktafibillah Shah - long name! Half an hour after we get into the route again, the skies has turn dark with thick culumus all over and not long after it started to drizzle. Not the best time to drive but we don't have much choice and no place to stop over.

We finally reach Kuantan around 730pm and it was already dark. Again, I was left with no other choice as my other colleague need to return to KL the very same day or else, in my current condition, I wouldn't mind stopping over the night in Kuantan and head for KL in the morning..So, we driving through the night along the east coast hiway..with a stopover to re-fuel and another one to the loo :)

We finally reach Kuala Lumpur exactly at midnight! and another half an hour for me to reach HOME!! seriously exhausted-but I have no idea where do I get the energy to drive on the night, can the Red Bull be that powerfull??