Thursday, April 7, 2011

A superfast trip to Kuantan

6:50 am depart from home, the traffic was already building up while twilight dusk is shedding off, and at 9:30am I managed to arrived safely at my meeting place with 2 pit stops along the way (toll booths not counted). Went for pre-inspection from 10:00 to 11:00am, then the meeting start at 11:15am which later end roughly around 12:45 which followed with post-meeting discussion for half an hour and everybody adjourn for lunch break.

Lunch? nothing fancy just typical afternoon lunch for Malaysians consist of white rice, a serving of vegetable, and choices of fish or chicken.Anyway, it was a quick lunch as I was expected to cover other parts of the site for post-meeting inspection. So, I made it back to my car at 2:30 and drove off for a quick refuelling and hit the hiway at 2:50pm. Managed to reach the final exit of East-Coast Hiway at a record time of and immediately reach for DUKE and straight into NKVE, with main target to avoid the bulging congestion at NKVE when the clock strike 5, so I managed to reach Subang Jaya at 5:05pm. For that, I reward myself a rich mochiatta coffee..yummms!!