Monday, April 11, 2011

A Mad Monday Rush

It seems to be a start to a very peaceful day, the dawn is making its way for more sun-rays emitting more light to brighten up the skies. I'm glad everything went smooth this morning, the traffic, everything..and I even have ample time to enjoy a cuppa of black coffee while waiting for my engineer to turn up. We are carpooling today for another visit to Benta.

Oh yeah, Benta revisiting -  and it better be good! Or else, I'm gonna make the life of whoever sets me to go there as miserable as mine gonna be later in the afternoon.

Anyway, as I anticipated, the whole inspection wasn't satisfactory. I can't believe some people would waste other people's time like this. Anyway, I've exceeded my own pre-allocated time, so due to that I have to make a rush back to KL.

Driving a little bit faster than the leisure drive this morning, I have less than 3hrs to make things happen for the 'birthday girl'. I have to make a mad rush back to deliver the CAKE to where it belong on April 11th. It was seriously mad drive - I know I should not be doing this but as of then, I don't have the choice. Anyway, I made in in time - and it was an honour to capture the moment 'princess being speechlees' ..he he

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Darling Princess Anne!