Monday, April 18, 2011

2 days in a row for Besut

It's my second day in a row in Besut. It was a tough morning to wake up to, given to the fact of such gruelling day yesterday. Rush to dress, so that I could have a peaceful time with my breakfast  ;)

Anyway, we missed the allocated time, so we need to rush to Besut from Kuala Terengganu, and the whole journey seems to take ages, well, I slept throughout the journey, anyway - lack of sleep, remember?! So, we make it to Besut in one and half hour and official inspection has started. We did most of it yesterday, so wea re quite confident that everything would work out smoothly. So, at the end of it, we received the official declaration that the whole project is a success and we should be polishinging it up for the official hand over of the project.

We are quite delighted that the contractor has been very cooperative, and even prepare a spread for us to feast for lunch. And it caught us by surprise that there are some VIPs dropping by to inspect the site even for a short while!

At 1, we leave the site and head back to Kuala Terengganu to catch the flight home..auww, I can't wait to reach home to my own pillows and bed, and family!

Leaving Terenganu..

I'm not sure where exactly we flying over either PD or Sepang Gold Coast


the glimpse of Main Fire Station which I was the one producing the drawings