Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Architectural Spot check

I’ve  been keeping a ‘low-profile’ this couple of weeks, so I think I should be doing some spot-check, so it’ll be a quick day-trip to Kuantan.

Morning journey was pleasant, the sun was quick to rise this time around of the year, and the traffic was smooth all the way to my destination. However, I was running out of my prepaid toll-ticket, and there aren’t any outlet that were available for me to buy the additional value at the wee morning..*doink*…so, I need to carry extra load of cash this time around..that’s very careless of me, for not checking the balance before the trip!

Anyway, morning temperature has abruptly shoot up to scorching heat of almost 33celcius and we are not even close to mid afternoon, and I have quite a spot to check on..At my current position, it is not going to be an easy task to complete the day with. I'll be all glad once I cover all those 'spot'!!