Monday, April 18, 2011

and I thought KT would be another sleepy hollow at night..

I never thought Kuala Terengganu would have a 'live' after the clock strike 12, but a tour around the town (oops..it is now a city) at night revealed that there're still Terengganu denizen lingering around..at coffee shops by the beach, around and about the promenade..and I never thought, I would feel so exhausted due to our daytime gruelling task that I can't wait to get back to my hotel room and lie down and goes to zzzz.. in fact I have been awake since 4am on sunday and it is now passed midnite into a Monday morning!!

So, here I am..on the bed (I think my own bed feels much better..but what choice do I have?) and I'm about to log off..no 'night activities' seems alluring anough to get me out of the bed.... no more activities of proving that KT is no longer a sleepy hollow at night..

Anyway, I should be getting myself 'fit' again for tomorrow's official agenda..so goodnight all!