Saturday, April 2, 2011

April - another beginning of hectic weeks

Well, don't let April fools you! it  came around un-noticed (unless you are really trying to play tricks on someone..) It was the case for me, I mean, I didn't realized that March was basically gone and it is now April, and it shocked me to realize that there're going to be lots of itenerary for this month starting, NOW! I mean, am going to have to attend a wedding of a close-family-fren tomorrow, which going to start early in the morning and later in the afternoon, there's going to be a reception party for the bride and groom. I bet, the bride and groom has already had everything well-planned for their very day tomorrow and yet, I had just finished my very task of getting my entire family's wardrobe for those events - ironed! Shouldn't I be doing that before - I had the whole week before me? Last week was filled with more time-consuming events that left me with no provision of time to blog! And guess what, I haven't started packing for the stay-over tomorrow! can I opt to do it tomorrow - seriously early in the morning??! I don't feel like going through another round of rummaging the closet, pile it up and pack things up at this hour.. goshhh..

Owh, did I mentioned that we gonna have a barbecue - gathering for the office people on Sunday? all the prep etc etc...and owh, did I mentioned that I need to go to Ipoh and fetch my parents (no more self-driving or public transport for my parents that is..) ..haha..what did I tell you, it's going to be another beginning of a hectic week... wish me luck!!