Sunday, April 17, 2011

Interesting breakfast in Besut

I was early this morning, had to swap position with my mom for her to continue keeping an eye on my princess at the hospital. Anyway, despite grabbing quick breakfast, I still managed to reach Skypark at 5:50am. Flight was on schedule and I managed to reach Kuala Terengganu at 8am. The morning sun was blaring bright all the way through and it look like a start of another beautiful day.


THIS explains the boredom of having the aisle seat instead of usual window seat

no interesting view - enjoy the aisle!

I must all cranky with lack of sleep and having an aisle seat doesnt help!

FA on duty

Head for Besut and after an hour drive, we reach our destination in Kg. Raja. at 945am where I join others for morning break. Do you know that, you would not find a typical breakfast of toast and jam or roti canai in Besut, whereby they mostly serves 'barbeque fish or chicken alongside with white rice and curry gravy' for breakfast!!