Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Through and forth KL-Besut

I was on the earliest flight from Subang Airport to Kuala Terengganu, luckily the weather upon departure was clear which enable me to capture the morning sun creeping through the skies saying hello to the world! But there's a heavy, dark cloud at the landing horizon - scares me out a bit and luckily it was just a light rain upon landing in Kuala Terengganu.  The weather was kept being gloomy entire day.

On my way to Besut, driving through the coastal road I could see the South China Sea leashing on its wave to the coast line-the water was murky, and I think any person in their clear state of mind would not risk it for the sake of having fun on the beach - totally NOT! And for some rivers, the water has risen up. Anyway, meeting was fast and managed to get back to airport on time to catch my return flight which would be landing in KLIA instead of Subang (long story - due to change of itinerary) and on top of that - back to office!! road-runner going for a mad-rush...

breathtaking sunrise




look at those clouds!!

it's started to rain..

Add caption