Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a brand new year!!

I guess it's quite a way to end 2010;
be it, the much-talk-about of AAF League - I can't believe that I was among those whom stuck their face in front of the TV for the final..ha ha
and the public holiday on 31 December where it leaves everybody going short of one day without warning, one final day in 2010 goes simply as vacation, leisure where nothing could be done much except idling, leisure ... perhaps there are people whom really awaits for such holiday... WHATEVER!!

Anyway, I do hope and I pray that I would be capable of not doing the same mistakes that I have done throughout 2010 - be whatever it is, and I do pray for a better success in 2011, amin..!!
I know it's kind of out-dated to wish you guys so after 4 days into the new year, heck, I got so many things to do, but, Happy New Year Everyone!!