Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Day at work in New Year!!

I guess this is not the kind of day to start your New Year, perhaps it's a sign of how my career would be throughout this brand new year. Of course, I'm not getting myself a new job or swap current position, but it is not the kind of first day at work of the year that I anticipated it would be - I prefer a more organise start rather than chaos. It's chaos alright having to rush to the office early in the morning just to get some documents printed out for the meeting (just because I was caught off guard unprepared due to sudden public holiday being declared for previous Friday 31st - yeah, I know, I know - I'm supposed to get it done before that Friday but my schedule were tight!!)
Anyway, was rushing off to reach the venue of meeting  at the other end of Subang Jaya, luckily the road was kind of 'clear' as of 10am, I guess most of people are still on their days-off to send their children to school, so I manage to reach Ampang in-time!!