Wednesday, January 26, 2011

An early start for roadrunner

Ouch!! I wakes up with high hope that everything would turn out well for today's briefing session (I doze-off in front of my lappy while sprucing up more details into my presentation slides - gosh!!) So, it'll be a really early start for me this morning...and it's a chill morning!
who'd to blame if you fall asleep in front of your laptop on these fluffy bed and pillows at the end of your tiresome 900km journey - the pillows?? hehe



p.s. the shown photo taken of my accommodation in Vistana-Kuantan, the room rate is moderate (if you are comparing it with Hyatt Kuantan, of course). On top of that, being the 4th time here due to the fact that I like the size of the room, which is not too big (as MSGarden Kuantan) and for each time I have yet to sample any musky smell-left-over pillows (unlike my personal experience in Seri Malaysia) and also, the bathroom was usually CLEAN!