Thursday, January 6, 2011

Life as a 'roadrunner;

I hate last minute pile-up of meetings - it mess up my life, but it's the chosen path which means I have to bear with it, no matter what. Blessing from love ones did raise you up when you are feeling low!

As usual, I would be on the move early in the morning - well, I think it's not really a big fuss if you were to compare with primary school children whom also would be traveling at the same hour like myself, but for a 9 to 6 people, this is early!

Anyway, it was a wet morning and it's drizzling through out the entire journey - reach Kuantan in record time of 3hrs drive due to the wet weather ( it was usually a 2 hrs drive ) The whole time, the car screen was showing a 23deg celcius - cool!!

It was still drizzling even later in the afternoon, which left me with no option rather than to get through with it. The scenery in Gambang-breathtaking! it help me to loose the tense of getting the presentation completed for tomorrow...