Tuesday, January 25, 2011

900 kilometeres of journey in a day

I wasn't in the mood to snap photos anymore this evening, but this what I've got which showing how strong the wind of east-coast side of the country and I weren't actually following the coastal road this time around - was passing through the internal state route, the stretch known as Jabor-Jerangau via Jerteh exit straight from Besut. We actually passing through the country side of Terengganu-Pahang route... exhausted! It feels like ages to get through the entire stretch of road, with mostly palm plantation on left and right of the road... it feels like I've been sitting in the car for a thousand miles journey!

When you are so tired, nothing beats more than the urgency to lay on your back on a thick fluffy bed and pillows..I'm so eager to get to Kuantan and put the whole traveling to a stop. It was already past 7 and skies are getting dark when I reach Kuantan. With just lunch at noon, no dinner could beats the needs of thick fluffy bed and pillows.. am so damn exhausted!!

Look at those sweeping palms blown by strong wind coming from South China Sea