Monday, February 6, 2012

Private pool

A week-end need not necessarily means an end to your routines; it's just an end to working days of the week. Therefore, there are plenty of other activities to do or rather a weekend-routines to complete those 2 days of week-end. But when I became tied-down to continuous strings of weekdays routines, it would only means that I have to 'mess-up' with my family's routine for the weekend. Guilty, I am!
However, we are lucky that this week-end comes with additional days to it, as there'll be a holiday for celebrating Prophet Muhammad birthday and continuously a Thaipusam on Tuesday (eventhough I'll have to work on that day :( So,when such opportunity come across, for the children to enjoy those extra days with their favourite activity at the moment-pool time that is, which I'm glad that we have the advantage of enjoying private pool to our own. They'll be in there for hours, and I'll be able to continue with my work...