Tuesday, February 7, 2012

eastern horizon twilight

Here I am looking out to a breathtaking twilight over the eastern horizon of Tanjung Lumpur while dining to scrumptious grilled fish. I love the composition of the waning gibbous moon that rises on the eastern sky with it looking slightly bigger than usual (or was it only optical illusion of my tired eyes?) and the flying birds, with the dramatic branches framing the edge. I think I just ended such an exhausted day wuth a beautiful scene lock in my mind to take to bed with (oh yes, i'm definitely going to head straight to my hotel room, take my overdue shower and jump straight to bed, pluck in my earphone and goes to zzzzzz). It'll be another long day again tomorrow!

Oh, I forgot to mentioned! This particular spot were not exactly along the main road of Tanjung Lumpur. It faces the South China Sea instead of Pahang River. Presumably that you are coming from Kuantan city centre direction, you have to take one of the left junctions which lead to Kampung Tanjung Lumpur and the beaches were known as Pantai Sepat. In my photo, you are actually overlooking the cape of Tembeling Resort,and the waterbody that makes up the balance of framing is the Southe China Sea. Beyond the cape is actually the famous Pantai Teluk Chempedak.