Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fly again

I'm flying again for second consecutive days but a longer airborne than yesterday. My day has been hectic, being that at 1030am I'm attending a visit in Kuantan some 250km away from Kuala Lumpur, and reach my office in Subang Jaya some 5hrs later for a quick project briefing to my project team before heading for KL International Airport for a 2.5 hrs flight to Kota Kinabalu which I'm guessing, a couple of thousands km away from Kuala Lumpur across the South China Sea.

I'm writing this at thousands of feet above ground simply because, I've completed a 172pages of book that I just bought at the airport (titled, How to Read a Person Like a Book) and other than listening to FT Island of Kpop fame, I don't have anything else to do; I can't sketch, my sketch book is way up on one of those compartment and I don't feels like creating anymore visible noise to others who seems to have soothe themselves down under the dim light of the cabin and the weather wasn't as smooth as the first hours, so it's basically nothing much to do to kill time! And my battery is running low..perfect timing to be so (okay, am just being sarcastic there) but not to worry by the time I upload this on my blog, I may have reach my hotel room and ready to go sleep (as non-challenging as it may sounds, I bet I would not be having an early retreat tonight even though I could already felt the soreness eating up my muscle..am getting to uptight for this)