Tuesday, February 28, 2012

30,000 ft

'We are flying at 30,000ft above sea level, at 250knots' that's what the Captain announced and I'm just enjoying the view outside this cabin.

All the way from above, KLCC twins appears like a small spike potruding from the ground, and the rest of Klang Valley looks like those 1:10000 scale models that I've made, so tiny that I cant figure out which is which except the Twins and KL tower since they are the only outstanding protrution there is there.


While leaving Klang Valley, I came to this breathtaking view of what seems like a blanket over a plateu of hills and mountains, or rather a fluffy quilt without its cover, all white and it cover those plateu of hills so well that none could be seen from above except the white wash of clouds till the tip of horizon. And it's all glistening by the morning sun to give the similar effect of the Artic landscape. All I could say, 'thank you Allah for giving me the opportunity to enjoy the beauty you have created at 30,000 feet above, it is spectacular!'


Oh, by the time I end this note, I've already about to land in Kuantan (it's a 50minutes journey, and I've been doing daydreaming most the time rather that a full-time typing this) So, we will see how fast I can upload it to the wall since my itinerary would be full for the day, but if there's 'waiting period' in between, I'll be able too.. ;)

Sent from my iPhone