Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wondering in the middle of afternoon madness

I was a little late, but I wonder how could it contribute to such congestion in the middle of Kuala Lumpur?
which makes me wonder, where does all these cars, suv(s), mpv(s), lorries, etc etc came from?
and I was wondering,  why aren't these people at work, I mean inside their office and at their desks, which would mean they would park their vehicle neatly someplace else?
which keeps me wondering, they can't all be having similar task as myself - rushing like mad through the city to get to my meeting place, can they really be so?
and I wonder, can I at least have some peace of mind and drive my way through this traffic madness under the afternoon blaring sun, successfully?

So, are you wondering, how miserable I was at that moment?

my morning sky of the day!

my fascination over the jet-line in the sky

Jalan Ampang-Tun Razak intersection - busy as ever!

love the azure-bright afternoon sky of Kuala Lumpur city centre
the depth of evening skies