Monday, February 28, 2011

Flying off to Kuala Terengganu

There are already crowd of people at each domestic check-in counter when I make my way at 6am to Skypark. Neverthelessly, it only takes not more than 5 minutes for each passenger to register at the counter provided they don't have any luggage to check-in as well, so I would consider the man behind the counter as efficient.

Anyway, if you are early, you can grab your breakfastor your cuppa from the Starbucks or McDonalds or any other kiosk which has already operating at that hour. I noticed, the waiting lounge of Skypark today was crowded with passenger-to-be of 5 domestic routes. Everybody is about to embark the earliest flight available to major domestic destinations in Malaysia, be it Penang, Kota Bharu or like myself to Kuala Terengganu. I think for travelling on a budget or if you prefer a low-cost carrier, taking Firefly would be a better choice over Air Asia since you don't have to travel all the way through to LCCT and the parking rate here is only RM1.50 per hour (of course if you don't mind the ticket being slightly more than Air Asia), plus it is not overly crowded unlike LCCT. But of course, if you prefer 'posh' environment that taking up MAS at KLIA should be your pick.

Screening the crowd, I would say that, almost everybody were 'dressed' in their 'working suit'. As previous trip, there would be a bunch of people that I saw here whom would share the same return flight at the end of the day - just like myself .. So, lets home our journey today would turn out well. Ameen..



waiting lounge of Kuala terengganu Airport after check-in

Terengganu Airport taxiway