Monday, February 14, 2011

3rd dose of Kuantan

Today, it would be my 3rd trip to Kuantan for this month alone!!

All that briefing and visits were overwhelmingly draining out my energy.. I was so exhausted from what seems like more than a kilometer of tour around the project site under the scorching heat of 39degrees!!

By the end of the day, I feel so drained-out, yet has to make it through another 300km of journey - home and moreover I have to make sure that I made through Karak-Bentong stretch before the twilight of the day sets in!!

If I were an 'ultraman', my battery would be blinking all the way as a sign of it will die-off energy. It has been a tough drive, trying to pass through the Duta-Damansara stretch, eventhough the traffic hasn't been as heavy as usual days.

My baterry will be 'kapoot' any seconds from NOW!


this sort of view which keeps me going..