Friday, February 25, 2011

Searching 'black keropok'

As it is Friday, I need to fill-in the time of Friday's prayer for certain activities that would take me away from a temporary deserted site. So, when for search of 'keropok lekor' at Tanjung Lumpur. You know, I've tested the keropok being sell at Mok Na stall which to me it tasted quite good, but I found other stall which its keropok tested even better and we can buy it directly from their 'small factory' - Pakcik Black Keropopk Lekor was located deep through the road of Peramu Low Cost Housing in Tanjung Lumpur.



But, of course you could still grab those fried-on the spot keropok lekor from Mok Na stall, besides other fried stuff and some sweet delicacies..However, if you're driving along the main road of Tanjong Lumpur from the city centre, there are actually quite a numbers of stalls selling almost the same thing. I have been to another stall across the road from where Mok Na stall is, but I guess this particular stall simply complete my journey..