Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Flash flood on the eve of 13th Dec

I think I've made a good decision by getting myself all drenched instead of waiting for the rain to subside while trying to reach my car during the stormy rain this evening. If you are in KL city centre for certain business/errand to do, it is always a good instinct to get yourself out from the city centre as soon as the heavy storm hits the day as there's always possibilities of such chaos. IF, I did not made such decision, it would means I'm blogging from inside my car just to fill the time waiting for the flash flood to subside. I'm greatfull I did what I did eventhough I was soaked, but now I got to write this from under warm blanket. ;)
Sent from my iPhone


Flash flood at Jalan Tun Razak on the eve of 13th Dec 2011
(Photo credit to Syahriman Nordin)