Friday, March 11, 2011

Hazy Congestion

I would never expect skipping the morning rush of 730-830 time zone would also lead me to another mid-morning rush! Driving through my way to get to Jalan Raja Laut wasn't as smooth as I anticipated, or was it because today is Friday? err..what does that has to do with the traffic congestion? To make things worse, it RAINS by the time I reach the client's office, OMG!! Thankfully it was still drizzling so, making a mad dash from parking bays at the basement to the Lobby doesn't drench me much since I have to skip the umbrella due to other 'things' I'm carrying..


After the meeting ended, it spoiled the mood to go for a quick shopping at the nearby SOGO as it's still raining and I can't spoil the outfit for another appointment in the afternoon, so the only things that wise enough to be done is, head back to HQ!! ta-da

However, on my way to office, I noticed that despite the rain, the skies doesn't look it has been 'washed' but as though it's being covered with thick-haze. I wonder, why does the continuous rain from morning to afternoon couldn't was away the haze-if IT IS the haze. Is there any haze attack that I'm not aware of?