Monday, March 7, 2011

Benta revisited..

Another morning trip to Benta. You have to be early, in order to be able to escape from being stuck in the morning-madness of Bukit Lanjan-Duta stretch. Previously, I just have to make sure that I clock-in at Kota Damansara by 7am, so that I could still be trevelling smoothly along the route. Plus, it is a better option to have your smart tag or touch&go card if travelling via any hiway in Kuala Lumpur especially if you plan to 'compete' with all working people during the rush hour - it definitely saves you, some precious time! But, this morning I was late - reach Kota Damansara at 7.15 which means I would be 'crawling' to get through the Duta toll..Hey, it ain't that bad since I managed to reach Gombak by 8am, thanks to DUKE (it's the only highway in Malaysia, that I felt worth paying RM2.00 for each entry!)






The journey was smooth, chit-chatting all the way with my engineer takes the 'distance' away. I hope everything could be finalize and resolved by today as I can't linger around in Benta for the whole day. It is going to be a mad-rush to another appointment at Putrajaya in the late afternoon, so I don't intend to turn myself  mad and I would love to avoid driving to places in such rushing mode..


p.s. I have snapped more photos of Benta, will upload it once I found time to do it  ;)