Thursday, October 27, 2011

A little 'lost' in Kuala Lumpur city centre

Jalan Sultan Mohamed overlooking
the Central Market juncture
I cant believe myself... I lost my way back to the office by just missing one junction!!  there goes when you are in deep thoughts while driving *doink*. But from a better perspective, if I werent 'lost, I would not know that there has been quite a changes to the street faces of Kuala Lumpur, like for instance I could no longer drive straight ahead along Petaling Street if I were to go to Tun Tan Cheng Lock Street (where the Kotaraya Complex is) which resulted a left turning into Jalan Sultan and into Jalan Sultan Mohamed which come out to the junction of Central Market (hey, my fellow architecture studiomate, Nanyang Art is still there  ;)
Also, I have noticed that the road next to Central Market which is known as Hang Kasturi Street has been refurbished as pedestrian covered walkway.





Add caption
And while searching for the way to New-Pantai Expressway through Jalan Travers, I found the way to get to this juncture, of which I basically didnt know how to describe the route as it was all a matter of try-an-error and I simply get lucky.huhu!!