Friday, December 21, 2012

Public Washroom @Suria KLCC

It's been awhile since the last time I set foot at Suria KLCC. So this time around, I received a mild shocked for the fact that I'm being charged a mere bomb of Ringgit Malaysia 2.00 (RM2) upon entering the 'public washroom' at Level 1 of Suria KLCC. RM2 is equivalent to 0.50 Euro or 0.65 USD and for Malaysian standard that amount can get you 2 piece of 'roti canai', or a french bread. However, since I'm in a 'rush' and it's already takes me some time to search for the washroom, so I have no other choice other than pay it up with a very civilised manner and get done with my business. I have to say besides the cleaning-lady, it's a bit deserted - I'm the only one patronising within the washroom being made of 5 or 6 cubicles. I would say, the bonus part of having to pay such bomb, is that you have a sparkling clean washroom with pleasant scent. But I still think RM0.50 is more reasonable charge (it's only 0.50Euro for a public washroom in Amsterdam! and they still charge a 4.50Euro for kebab roll in comparison to RM4.50 kebab roll in Malaysia).
Anyway, that's THAT and the next time you feel like going to the washroom in KLCC, planned your timing as I've been told later that there's no charges for washroom on upper floors unless you really into TOTAL Privacy!!