Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Starhill: experiencing the new millenium

I have to make a confession.
Even though I'm building up my career within the architecture industry, I'm not particularly interested to spend my time leisurely in shopping complexes. Most of the time, it was more of work related rather than personal interest. Therefore, I don't think I would make a good architect when it comes to retail and commercial complexes. So, I was taking the opportunity of killing time in between appointments to stroll around Starhill in Bukit Bintang area of Kuala Lumpur. I think it looks differently from the way I remember it from way back a couple of decades ago. Believe me, it was such gap of time. I may gawk at how different the place appears to be, but it has not change me any bit to spark the interest into such atmosphere.
However, if you love live music, there is a jazz band strumming an easy listening number at the concourse arena. Enjoy your day, should it be your cup of tea, as it wasn't mine. I prefer coffee, black and bold! :)

Owh, another thing, should I be able to afford all those luxury, branded goods I don't think I would have it from any of the outlet here. I would rather fly myself to Paris for a new LV or LA for any of those american brand stuff. And since am not a brand-conscious person, so it doesn't apply which ever way that is. Cheers.