Friday, January 27, 2012

Waiting game vs waiting lounge

I'm playing the waiting game right now, luckily with a brilliant start to my morning drive. However despite smooth beginning, I already began to feel so overwhelmingly bored having to sit through the entire waiting process knowing that there's only a 50-50 chances of my paper being presented and yet I have to stick on to the end in order to witheld those chances.
I'm already into my second hour and I just noticed that this paricular waiting lounge has no clock on its wall. Was it part of the physco-strategy of the designer or the management of this block to reduce any nerve-wrecking angst among fellow participant of this presentation or we were supposed to be drifted into countless waiting hours not trackable by people if there are not looking at their own watch or fon? I think I'm drifting away from this space..
Sent from my iPhone