Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Interesting view of Lake Kenyir from the air















I'm all excited over this scenery - Lake Kenyir from the air!!

At first, I didn't know it was Lake Kenyir - but the scenery was phenomenal that I have to get confirmation straight away from the locals. If you are taking a flight, from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu, make sure you make a seat reservation on the left of the plane as you could only sees this enchanted view from that side of the plane (I couldn't see it on my way back as I was seating on the left - the lake can only be clearly seen if you are sitting on the further right of the aisle if you are heading forth Kuala Lumpur)


groups of small islands in the middle of Lake Kenyir - view from air

groups of small islands in the middle of Lake Kenyir - view from air